Sunday, June 6, 2010

Investment gone bad??????

I can't help think stockbrokers of the past two years might understand where I'm coming from.

The Dating Scene-I would look at it right now as a bear market. You want to hold on to a stock, but then it nose dives because of poor analyst ratings, impropriety at the executive level or just plan poor numbers.

I would qualify myself as me myself being a poor analyst, I would be one of the may financial analysts who would fire myself because of a lack of return. and because of that rate of return I'm imposing sanctions on the buyee to guarantee a rate of return.

From now on, no long does a woman get off scott free when I put my time, money and effort out on the table. I invite the men between the ages of 27-31 to join me. Here is the proposal.

First Date-40 percent of the cost of the date shall be returned by the woman if acceptance of an offer sheet for a second date is not returned with in 96 hours. I'm being leinient with this one.

Second Date-20 percent of the cost of the date shall be returned if acceptance of an offer sheet for a third date is not returned within 72 hours.

Third Date-a whopping 60 percent of the cost of the date shall be returned by the woman if acceptance of an offer sheet for a semi serious relationship is not returned within 7 days.

In this day of bailouts and fiscal irresponsibility, I beg for change...real change that puts money back in the pockets of you hard working men. I salute you and good bless.

on a side note....this is a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment